Re: select-frame-set-input-focus fails to raise the frame

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: select-frame-set-input-focus fails to raise the frame
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:33:45 -0500

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Why is it not a bug?

I think we do consider this particular case as a bug, tho I don't know
if there's someone around here who has a clear idea about why we get
this behavior and how to go about fixing it.

​Eli got z-ordered frame handling and live line numbering working well
in Emacs 26 but this might be beyond him?  Oh, say it ain't so :-)

Is there an existing bug discussion where this was covered?

Bob