Invalid opcode=183

From: Yuri D'Elia
Subject: Invalid opcode=183
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:12:11 +0100

Hi everyone. Just following the current master, switching from a build
done on the 18th to a fresh build (just tried to distclean just in
case), I have some bytecode loading issues during startup:

error: Invalid byte opcode: op=183, ptr=47

Aside from the bytecode generated by the previous version, this seems to
happen also for the bytecode generated during the build itself. I didn't
see any bytecode-related change lately, so I wonder: is anybody else
seeing this issue, or should I start looking into something else?

gcc was updated inbetween the builds (currently at Debian
7.2.0-18 from unstable).