Re: Stream implementation of seq-mapn

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Stream implementation of seq-mapn
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:28:50 +0100

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd be curious to see your use cases for these libraries.

Currently, I mainly use them in el-search.  I also have used streams to
implement "helm-browse' which is something like "swiper" but uses
streams in the search engine to make it fast and extensible.  It's quite
cool, but I haven't published it so far, mainly because I don't use Helm
that much in the meantime, and swiper itself is quite nice.

I use streams here and there in my init files instead of lists where it
makes sense, e.g. for traversing directory hierarchies.

So, not too much cool stuff...

Michael.