Re: How to let hl-line-mode ignore text with non-default background colo

From: zhang cc
Subject: Re: How to let hl-line-mode ignore text with non-default background color?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:29:20 +0000

On 10 Jan 2018, 11:38 PM +0800, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>, wrote:

That's because you've chosen the distant foreground poorly.

Look, you can always shoot yourself in the foot if you intentionally
arrange your colors to produce bad contrast. That doesn't prove
anything, certainly not that there's a bug or a missing feature. If
you play with colors, you need to choose them carefully, that's all.

Even it works, it is not a perfect solution. I think let hl-line ignoring text with non-default background color will be better. I will file a bug for it.

Thanks.