Re: Child-frame can not move to proper position when run "env GDK_SCALE=

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Child-frame can not move to proper position when run "env GDK_SCALE=2 emacs"
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:54:17 +0100

> I don't use tooltips at all normally, but in quick testing this patch
> makes no difference in the GDK_SCALE=2 case.

Then the problem seems to occur exclusively when we want to position a
window (a tooltip window in xg_show_tooltip, a scroll bar window in
xg_update_scrollbar_pos, or a window corresponding to a child frame as
in the present case) relative to its Emacs parent window.  It seems to
never occur when we want to position a frame's window relative to the
top-level window.

martin