Re: set-frame-parameter a child-frame's 'parent-frame error on macOS ?

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: set-frame-parameter a child-frame's 'parent-frame error on macOS ?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:57:59 +0800

martin rudalics <address@hidden> writes:

>> by the way, for this issue:
>> https://github.com/tumashu/company-childframe/issues/2>
>> I have tested many times, but can not find the reason.
>>
>> Do you suggest where I should first find?
>>
>> 1. Child-frame
>> 2. HiDPI
>> 3. Window manager
>> 4. Other
>
> I don't understand the issue and not even whether it occurs with MacOS
> or Unity.  Can you tell me more?

It's not my machine's issue, it is like this:

when I want to show company-child-frame-menu at <position>, I support
this position is (20, 50), but before show menu about 0.1s, this menu will be
showed
at positon (10, 25), and dispear and then show at position (20, 50),
this is so fast, let menu look flicker.