Re: emacs-26 0643952: Add documentation to ecomplete.el

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: emacs-26 0643952: Add documentation to ecomplete.el
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:10:05 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Lars,

> Hm, yes; doing it via a traditional keymap would make more sense.  (And
> <up> and <down> should be bound by default, I think.)  I can't recall
> why I did it that way (if I was the one that did it).  Hm...  probably
> just because it was easier since it defines those lambdas...

For the time being I would be happy if the lambdas were transferred into
functions, and if <up> and <down> were bound to the functions in
parallel to M-n and M-p.

Still hard-coded, yes. But you could postpone to customize it until
there is further pressure from somebody else :-)

Best regards, Michael.