Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: George Plymale II
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:58:16 -0500

> Unless your code is sufficiently trivial, we require a copyright
> assignment to incorporate your code into Emacs.

Right, that's what I was afraid of. Unfortunately, my improvements to
your code would quite likely be greater than 15 lines so I doubt I'll be
able to help you aside from giving ideas and feedback.

It's a real shame that the FSF has put this policy in place, but I'll
stop myself there before this becomes a rant.

- George Plymale II