Re: Failure building Emacs on WSL

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: Failure building Emacs on WSL
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:09:45 +0100

I don't want to install the texinfo package which would install a bunch of texlive packages (I already have TeXLive installed from its site...)

You should check if you will get that many dependencies on top of TeXLive.
Because with MSYS2, the makeinfo package installs nothing that would duplicate stuff in TeXLive.
Actually, I use TeXLive/w32 together with MSYS2 and its makeinfo package.

Fabrice