Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 14:24:32 -0500

  > Also, I am legally under-age to sign any such copyright waivers. So I
  > couldn't do it even if I wanted to.  Another reason that this is a
  > fruitless policy.

This policy gives us (1) confidence we have the right to put the code
into Emacs, and (2) a firm basis for enforcing the GPL.
It is sometimes inconvenient, but it is hardly fruitless.
On the contrary, it is very important.

If you are too young to sign, you could ask your parents to sign on
your behalf.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.