Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 21:14:53 -0500

  > That sounds interesting, but I would like to know more of the specifics
  > about that. Is there a place where I can find very detailed information
  > about this specific "license" which is "granted back to contributors?"

It is an unlimited nonexclusive license; it says you can use your own
code/text "as you see fit".  It may say you need to inform us the
first time you want to do this, and then you get the unlimited
nonexclusive license forever after.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.