Re: A response to RMS (was Loading a package applies automatically to fu

From: George Plymale II
Subject: Re: A response to RMS (was Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 18:34:53 -0500

Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2018-02-05 04:17, George Plymale II wrote:
>> According to my understanding of the FSF's copyright policy, I have
>> to notify the FSF when I want to distribute my changes because
>> they're no longer mine; they're theirs.
>
> I think you misunderstood.

Sorry, I meant to write that sentence in the past tense. I incorrectly
wrote it in the present tense, as that statement _was_ my understanding,
but it is no longer. It was clarified to me by other messages on this
thread that this is not part of the policy. Hence, I wrote the word
"hypocritical" at the time when I did not have that clarified to me.