Building Emacs with MinGW 64

From: Ruslan Bekenev
Subject: Building Emacs with MinGW 64
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:10:43 +0300

Hello Everyone,
I'm currently trying to build Emacs from source on my Windows machine.

I have mingw 64 installed and when I'm running "config.bat msdos" I'm getting error that DJGPP isn't installed. And it's truth actually. Moreover after installation of DJGPP I've noticed its binaries cannot be running on 64 bit system (can't I just find x64 version or is it not exists?).

I also have found some build instructions in the web that use MSYS2 package. This is not what I want to use though.

Is there any workaround to build Emacs without DJGPP and MSYS2?

Excuse me if this is some kind of silly question or I've asked it in wrong way... mailing lists are pretty new to me.

P.S.
I'm on Windows 10 64 bit building emacs from current master branch.

Ruslan Bekenev