Re: Emacs 26 MacOS bugs

From: Ben McGinnes
Subject: Re: Emacs 26 MacOS bugs
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:41:41 +1100

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 08:57:13PM +0000, Alan Third wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 05:52:12PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>
>> Looks risky for emacs-26, do you agree?  The original problem is
>> quite old, so I tend to ask you to install this on master.
>
> Yes, I agree.
>
> Pushed to master.

I finally got back to a position where I could do some more work on
this, sorry about the delay.  Anyway, the current code in master up to
commit 1d135af78c3ddd502b5feb84884ea55cbc664753 appears to behave
correctly, including the use of the Fn as hyper key.

I never saw the reported build errors, so I can't determine whether or
not they were fixed.

The only thing left that I'm still seeing as a problem is the ERC+ZNC
connection failures and reconnection infinite loop (which always
requires force quitting the entire Emacs instance).  I'll have to keep
looking into that one, but excellent work on the rest.

Regards,
Ben