Stefan's patch to improve package loading (was Loading a package applies

From: George Plymale II
Subject: Stefan's patch to improve package loading (was Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:14:06 -0500

Hi again,

Does anyone mind if I start a new thread with a new subject line? I
would like to continue discussion of Stefan's patch and improving the
into copyright debates, I thought perhaps we should make a new thread
that specifically discusses Stefan's patches mentioned previously. It
should make things more organized and more easily searchable. Is anyone
opposed to this?

- George Plymale II