Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:19:21 -0600

> Why wouldn't the phone run a newer Emacs?

info 4.3 is not supported anymore which is installed on kernel 2.6.28.
gtk 2.24. There is some hope on maemo-leste for having mainline on the
n900 which is from the year 2009. Sorry guys droid does not have emacs with X.
But this
phone has it. If maemo leste is succesfull I could migrate to
emacs-master once again. I have been running emacs on a touch phone see
my pic:
https://transfer.sh/hOfuv/Screenshot-20180226-121458.png

AR