Re: [RFC] Add posframe.el to elpa

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [RFC] Add posframe.el to elpa
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:56:55 -0500

> At the moment , I have no write access of elpa.git. I am waiting for approval
> the request inclustion of elpa :-)

You should have access now.
And I just added your package with

    git subtree add --prefix=packages/posframe posframe/master

Apparently it had already the right copyright header and compiled
without warnings, so you got two extra karma points today.

> By the way, including a package to elpa seem to be more complex than melpa.

Indeed.

GNU ELPA is not just a site to distribute packages, it's the site where
we distribute the packages hosted in elpa.git, which we want to be
a kind of "halfway" between MELPA and Emacs itself.

        Stefan "who now sees that something went wrong in his git
                subtree add.  Darn!"