Re:Re: Is it possible lock minibuffer's height

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: Is it possible lock minibuffer's height
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 10:51:18 +0800 (CST)

I have test the tips you provide, it is work.
But the approach my used can not do well,  for I can not get some strings showed in minibuffer.
not all the string showed in minibuffer will go into the minibffer's buffer.

At 2018-03-02 21:13:55, "martin rudalics" <address@hidden> wrote: > > I do not test the second method, my concern is : > > two frames method seem to need deal with some focus edge case. which may not good deal with. > >OK. Please try with a few other tricks that could apply here: Setting >'max-mini-window-height' to 1 (you will probably have to make that >variable buffer local first) or fixing the height of the root window >('window-size-fixed' is already buffer local). > >martin