Re: if-let/if-let*/and-let/..

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: if-let/if-let*/and-let/..
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:12:53 +0100

Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm - maybe it would be even better to make `foo-let*' just do what
> `foo-let' does currently - only handle a SPEC (SYMBOL EXPR) specially,
> and don't signal any errors.

Sorry for the delay.  I've done that now - the new patch is attached.

In a subsequent commit we need to add to the documentation that an
element of the VARLIST can also be a symbol - that case is currently
undocumented.  This is independent from this issue here, so I'll do it
in a separate commit.

Regards,

Michael.