Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: Matthias Dahl
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:54:41 +0100

Hello Lars...

On 05/03/18 15:44, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Zero hangs still.  :-)

Great news, glad to hear it. I will prepare something for the list
later this week, so that we can discuss and fix this properly.

Thanks, again, for testing this. Should you run into another hang
after all, please let me know. (Just as a side-note: The test patch
only "fixes" the case when there is a wait_proc given, otherwise a hang
is still very much possible. But since that was your use-case, it was
the easiest to test... a full fix will naturally cover all cases.)

So long,
Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu