Re: cc-mode: Make all parameters introduced in Emacs 26 optional

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: cc-mode: Make all parameters introduced in Emacs 26 optional
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:08:04 +0100

Thanks Stefan.

That's great help and for now will allow me to provide working C# support to Emacs 26 users, while I work out what to do with our troublesome usage of internal cc-mode functions. I really appreciate it.

I picked up this project as a community service when editing C# stopped working sometime in Emacs 24, and it would be pretty daft to simply give up on it now. :)

--
Regards
Jostein Kjønigsen