Re: Exceptions for certain files in ELPA?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Exceptions for certain files in ELPA?
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:17:31 -0400

Would you please email me mmm-noweb.el?  I would like to see
it before thinking about whether it can be an exception.

    and reportedly still used by some
    people.

Does this mean it is almost obsolete?

    They are not very essential (we could release one or both separately),
    but have them to be exceptions would make my life simpler.

I don't think we should make copyright exceptions for files that
aren't really important to include.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.