Re: bug#26323: 25.1; Closing frames (in fullscreen) under Mac OS cause i

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: bug#26323: 25.1; Closing frames (in fullscreen) under Mac OS cause immediate crash
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 20:14:16 +0000

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 11:14:04AM -0700, John Wiegley wrote:

> >> It was fixed after that. I can’t reproduce it in Emacs 26.
>
> DR> Is this going to be backported to 25?
>
> When was this fixed? It happens to me in Emacs 26 every time.

I haven’t been able to replicate it since sometime around the middle
of last year. Additionally there was a fix for macOS 10.13 installed
in emacs-26 in October last year.

I still can’t replicate it.

If anyone is able to provide a backtrace for either emacs 26 or the
master branch crashing, that would be helpful.
--
Alan Third