Re: nxml-mode: consider changing nxml-sexp-element-flag default

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: nxml-mode: consider changing nxml-sexp-element-flag default
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:52:30 +0100

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, at 1:52 PM, Steinar Bang wrote:
Probably for fear of irking users used to the old behavior.
FWIW I'm mildly in favor of changing the default,

I'm a longtime nxml user, and I'm in favour of changing the default.

In case there's no objections and we decide to go through with this, I've change the default and run "make check".

It seems no tests are impacted, and the patch is therefore pretty small. Is there anything more we'll need to do?

--
Regards
Jostein Kjønigsen