tpu-keys

From: Anja Schroeder
Subject: tpu-keys
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:04:25 +0200 (SAST)

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

I have emacs version 24.5.1 installed on ubuntu. It seems that I cannot use the tpu emulator anymore? I use it as "emacs -f tpu-edt". Though once emacs has opend its window it says "tpu-emulation-on", the numeric keypad does not work with the programmed key bindings (I tried both 'Num lock' on and off - the result is the same). I know that with 24.3.1 it was still working.

        Can you let me know how to recover the emulator?

        Regards, Anja Schroeder