Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:44:32 +0200

After not seeing a single hang since applying the patch (that's two
weeks ago?), I got one hang yesterday and one hang today.  I started
wondering whether I had somehow lost the patch, but no, this Emacs is
still the patched one...

The symptoms were the same as before: When negotiating a TLS connection
from a timer, Emacs hung and I had to hit `C-g' three times to make
Emacs progress.