Re: global-whitespace-mode should show whitespace when switching to new

From: Jefferson Carpenter
Subject: Re: global-whitespace-mode should show whitespace when switching to new buffer
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 20:43:05 +0000

From: Jefferson Carpenter <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 21:51:43 +0000

Problem was, with global-whitespace-mode enabled, when I switched to a
new buffer (say C-x b asdf <RET>), whitespace was not visible.

I can reproduce this in Emacs 25.2, but not in the latest pretest of
26.1.  In which version of Emacs did you see this?  If you see this in
Emacs 25.x, then the problem appears to have been solved already.

Thanks.

Yes, it is fixed in the latest version (M-x version says 27.0.50). Sorry, I will test against the latest version on master branch next time before posting to the mailing list.

Jefferson Carpenter

P.S. Whitespace is shown in the correct colors now too.