[GNU ELPA] New package: Urgrep

From: Jim Porter
Subject: [GNU ELPA] New package: Urgrep
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 22:18:32 -0700

I'd like to add a new package to GNU ELPA: Urgrep[1]. I posted about it a while ago[2], but wasn't quite ready to submit it to GNU ELPA at the time. Well, now is that time! I'll quote my original message for a summary of what it's interesting about Urgrep:

[1] https://github.com/jimporter/urgrep
[2] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-09/msg00723.html