eww bookmarks code naming for interactive functions

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: eww bookmarks code naming for interactive functions
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 12:29:00 -0400

Hello all,

eww.el exposes a number of interactive functions for dealing with
bookmarks:

eww-add-bookmark
eww-list-bookmarks
eww-bookmark-kill
eww-bookmark-yank
eww-bookmark-browse
eww-next-bookmark
eww-previous-bookmark

Note that some of them have the noun before the verb, but others
visa-versa. I find this confusing, and because of it I often find myself
stumbling when autocomplete in the minibuffer doesn't do what I thought
it was going to do.

Elsewhere in eww.el, the dominant form for interactive functions is
verb-first, such as `eww-open-file', `eww-search-words',
`eww-open-in-new-buffer', etc.

Would y'all accept a patch which changes function names such as
`eww-bookmark-kill' to `eww-kill-bookmark'?