Re: Ok to backport Eshell manual improvements to 29?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Ok to backport Eshell manual improvements to 29?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 10:22:29 +0300

> From: Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 10:10:13 +0300
>
> > Now merged to the emacs-29 branch as 6a360b08405.
>
> Is there a policy that requires deleting a merged branch?

They should be deleted eventually, but we don't require them to be
deleted as soon as they land on the main branches.  It is up to the
branch owner to decide when to delete the branch; there could be
reasons to wait for some short time, like if any leftovers are
anticipated that are easier handled on the branch.