Re: Type declarations in Elisp

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: Type declarations in Elisp
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 05:29:26 -0400

Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

> FWIW here are the results before I lost interest in the idea,
> for now at least.
>
> I was unable to get `elisp-benchmarks-run' to just run
> specific benchmarks, but reading the docstring it claims that
> it is possible, so maybe the error was on me.

Hi!

>From the docstring of `elisp-benchmarks-run'.

 If non nil SELECTOR is a regexp to match the benchmark names to be executed.
 The test is repeated RUNS number of times.

emacs -batch -l ./elisp-benchmarks.el -eval '(elisp-benchmarks-run "bubble")'

This for instance on my system runs only bubble and bubble-no-cons.

> Also it would be beneficial if it could just be told to just
> return the values, now it can only make a table out if it -
> granted, it is neat and all.

The values in which format?  PS the table should be org parsable.

Bests

  Andrea