Re: master 349798a9b8: Demote errors from utimensat copying directories

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: master 349798a9b8: Demote errors from utimensat copying directories
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 09:12:40 -0700

On 2023-08-26 01:22, Po Lu wrote:
Given that, I'll resort to disrearding such errors from set-file-times
only on the pertinent filesystems instead.

Will this be done by extending emacs/src/androidvfs.c to add vops for futimens and utimensat, or by some other means? I'm a bit unclear about the division of labor between Gnulib and androidvfs.c in this area.

cc'ing to bug-gnulib. For those following there, the original thread starts at:

https://lists.gnu.org/r/emacs-devel/2023-08/msg01004.html

and is talking about this patch to Emacs:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=349798a9b81fb4f7f8e1e1963ea9039a4a68a471