Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Lynn Winebarger
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:38:23 -0400

On Sun, Aug 27, 2023, 2:25 AM João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a bit perplexed why you picked me as the star of "what if
he were to disappear?" but I guess I'm as good a candidate as
Michael, Lars, Dmitry or so many others.

There was a big discussion (or maybe many small ones) a few months ago on the issues you had trying to coordinate releases if eglot as a standalone package with its release in the core.

Lynn