Re: Monthy emacs-devel digest, similar to "This month in Org"

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Monthy emacs-devel digest, similar to "This month in Org"
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 11:13:39 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> How can people who are not actively reading emacs-devel notice such
>> requests?

(scratching my head why I wrote it this way...)

> But you also suggest to do so in a special thread on emacs-devel, so
> how is that different?

What I meant is that requests scattered across all threads might go
unnoticed, even if someone is collecting such requests for the discussed
digest.

If Emacs devs instead put the most important requests into a dedicated
thread, it would be much easier to see them and put into the digest.

Another option might be changing email subject to [HELP] ... or
[POLL] ... (that's what we usually do in Org mailing list)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,