Re: Shrinking the C core

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Shrinking the C core
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 03:36:37 -0400

   > But if you are like the rest of us in not having such
   > a degree, please don't try to psychologize the people in our
   > discussions. It really is not nice.

   You are right, absolutely, but then I cannot see why people
   can't push for a SBCL rewrite of Emacs?

Because the maintainers of GNU Emacs are not interested in such a push
and that it is a distracting topic.  If you wish to have a Emacs in
Common Lisp, there are plenty of other places to turn to -- for
example, Hemlock.

There is really not much more too it.