Re: Proposal to add Popper to ELPA

From: Karthik Chikmagalur
Subject: Re: Proposal to add Popper to ELPA
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:52:45 -0700

> One more point, the user option `popper-echo-dispatch-keys' seems to
> have a broken type.  Shouldn't it be something like
>
> (repeat (choice key-sequence character))
>
> with proper tag annotations?

I'm not sure it makes sense to enter these keybindings one-by-one, or to
have tags attached to each entry.  The idea is that this is a list of
keys that will be bound to buffers.

I will change it from (group string character) to (group key-sequence
character).

As an aside, how do I determine when a customization type was added to
Emacs?  I want to be sure that (for instance) the `key-binding' type is
available on Emacs 26.1.

> Other than that, I have added the package to the archive, thanks for
> contributing your package!

Thank you Philip.

Karthik