Re: Copyright Assignment

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Copyright Assignment
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 18:21:08 +0200

Jinyi Xian wrote:

> I want to contribute to an elpa package (org-notify) and
> would like to make a copyright assignment.
>
> I will appreciate your help.

Good question, I got a mail "Tarball build failure for
wrap-search" which seems to boil down to

  Missing copyright notice in wrap-search/wrap-search.el

Maybe you should just add

;; Copyright: J Hacker (1997)

to the headers?

I think looking at how other people do it is probably the way
to find out. Okay, I'm on it ...

If you refer to the signing of a document, they should mail
you and using a PDF overlay it can be solved digitally.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal