Re: master 37889523278: Add new `swap` macro and use it

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: master 37889523278: Add new `swap` macro and use it
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 09:10:14 +0800

> AFAICT, that's related to a warning on PowerPC with GCC 4.7.
>
> Emacs doesn't support PowerPC as per etc/MACHINES, so the comment in

Emacs doesn't support PowerPC on Mac OS X.  The only hardware to have
received RYF certification from the FSF with performance competitive
with PC compatibles released in recent years runs GNU/Linux on powerpc,
so that architecture is far more relevant to us than SPARC or the s390
or the like, all of which we support.  See:

  https://ryf.fsf.org/news/raptor-talos-announcement