Help to debug eglot

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Help to debug eglot
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:04:30 +0100

Hi,

I confess this should have been flagged earlier, but I've just not had the time to take it more seriously.

I've been experiencing trouble with eglot+texlab (a LaTeX LSP). I'm requesting exact match in my .local directory configuration and texlab is returning fuzzy matches. How can I see what eglot is sending to texlab to confirm who is not listening to my wishes?

Thx, /PA
--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet