master build failure

From: Po Lu
Subject: master build failure
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 21:06:50 +0800

I implore everyone tampering with EIEIO to please run a complete
bootstrap before pushing their changes going forward.  What follows is
the third build failure I've run afoul of upon pulling an inadequately
tested change involving this area in recent memory, which should raise
quite a few red flags as to the quantity and quality of their testing.

It goes without saying that I should also like to see it fixed.

In toplevel form:
cedet/ede.el:48:11: Error: Wrong type argument: eieio--class, #s(built-in-class
record "Abstract type of objects with slots." (#s(built-in-class atom "The type
of anything but cons cells." (#s(built-in-class t "The type of everything." nil
nil nil)) nil nil)) nil nil)

In toplevel form:
cedet/ede/base.el:31:11: Error: Wrong type argument: eieio--class,