multiple compile warnings

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: multiple compile warnings
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:14:01 +0100

I've just git pulled emacs and built with 'make bootstrap'. It loads
successfully with emacs -Q. However, when I use my ~/.emacs it also load
apparently successfully but there are many compile warnings all beginning

Error (bytecomp): Wrong type argument: arrayp, (lambda
(ad--addoit-function proc msg) (let (ad-return-value)

These warns are new, as of today.

I have tried removing various .elc files of mine but to no effect.

Any ideas?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.