Re: [Emacs-orgmode] 4.12 problem

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] 4.12 problem
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:28:39 +0200

Can you make a backtrace?

If you don't know how, here is how:

Load org.el, not org.elc, for example

M-x load-file RET /path/to/org.el RET

Use the Options menu to turn on "debug on error".

Go and hit the error. A new window pops up and shows a trace. Send me/us this buffer.

- Carsten

On Mar 26, 2006, at 19:18, Scott Otterson wrote:

When I type alt-leftArrow and am on a headline, I'm getting this minibuffer error message:

   Wrong number of arguments: #<subr set-match-data>,2

This is only happening on windows emacs 22.0.50.2. I don't see it on Linux using the same .emacs and emacs version.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Scott