[Emacs-orgmode] New test version: org-4.19a

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] New test version: org-4.19a
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:55:08 -0800

Wow, that was a quick request-to-test turnaround. I tried out the new hyperlinks and the new format shows up as advertized. However, fontlocking no longer works -- everything's in black and white and the leading edge stars are visible, even though I have org-hide-leading-stars set turned on. The one kind of formatting I do see is that the old-style links (surrounded by <>) are bolded.

Possibly, it has something to do with the error message I'm seeing when I open a new org file:

  File mode specification error: (voide-variable org-xemacs-p)

Or, maybe it's related to the following byte compiling warnings:

---------------

org.el:13348:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at
    runtime: calendar-forward-day, calendar-goto-date, calendar-goto-today,
    calendar-iso-date-string, calendar-julian-date-string,
    calendar-astro-date-string, calendar-hebrew-date-string,
    calendar-islamic-date-string, calendar-french-date-string,
    calendar-mayan-date-string, calendar-coptic-date-string,
    calendar-ethiopic-date-string, calendar-persian-date-string,
    calendar-chinese-date-string
org.el:13348:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    list-diary-entries, add-to-diary-list, bbdb-name, bbdb-company, bbdb,
    gnus-summary-goto-article, vm-select-folder-buffer, vm-isearch-update,
    vm-isearch-narrow, vm-beginning-of-message, vm-summarize,
    wl-summary-goto-folder-subr, wl-summary-jump-to-msg-by-message-id,
    wl-summary-redisplay, rmail-what-message, rmail-show-message,
mh-index-previous-folder, mh-get-msg-num, mh-show-buffer-message-number,
    mh-display-msg, mh-header-display, mh-show-header-display,
mh-get-header-field, mh-show, mh-show-show, mh-find-path, mh-visit-folder,
    mh-normalize-folder-name, mh-search-choose, mh-search, mh-show-msg,
    mailcap-parse-mailcaps, mailcap-extension-to-mime, mailcap-mime-info,
    bbdb-record-name, bbdb-current-record, bbdb-record-company,
    vm-follow-summary-cursor, vm-su-subject, vm-su-full-name,
    vm-su-message-id, wl-summary-message-number, elmo-message-field,
    elmo-msgdb-overview-get-entity, wl-summary-buffer-msgdb,
    wl-summary-line-from, rmail-narrow-to-non-pruned-header,
    gnus-article-show-summary, gnus-summary-beginning-of-article,
    gnus-summary-article-header, mail-header-from, mail-header-id,
    mail-header-date, gnus-summary-subject-string, remember-buffer-desc,
    table--at-cell-p, Info-goto-node, add-local-hook

This is on emacs this emacs version:

  GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)

Scott