[Emacs-orgmode] Problem copying links from Gnus

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Problem copying links from Gnus
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

This is in org-mode 2.14 and Gnus v5.11 (from emacs CVS).  Whenever I
try to save a link from Gnus, including when using Remember, I get the
following (or simlilar) error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function (macro lambda (&optional
number) "Return the header of article NUMBER." (\` (gnus-data-header
(gnus-data-find (\, (or number (quote (gnus-summary-article-number)))))))))
  gnus-summary-article-header(67)
  org-store-link(nil)
  call-interactively(org-store-link)

Is anyone else seeing this?

| Jason F. McBrayer                         address@hidden  |
|  "If you wish to make Pythocles wealthy, don't give him more   |
|   money; rather, reduce his desires."            -- Epicurus   |