Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:45:26 -0400

> TODO items are not fontified currently in the agenda buffer, that is
> correct.  Maybe they should?  Mayb I should make the TODO red....

This would be perfect!

> The entire entry does get green if you switch an item from TODO to
> DONE, using the "t" key.

Maybe there's something wrong, but this doesn't happen for me. Just
tested it again. Text properties show there is no face on that line.

When I press "l" to get time grid for today, it does show completed
tasks in green when log mode is on, but only for the "Closed:" lines
in the time grid.

> This is something different.  It governs if, in an org-mode buffer,
> changing TODO to DONE should only change the coloring of the keyword,
> or the coloring of the entire line.

Ok, gotcha.

> But I will put this on the things I will change:  Make it possible to
> schedule a TODO item for today by pressing > on it.

Thank you!

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden