Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Adapting org-mode to my needs

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Adapting org-mode to my needs
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:33:19 -0400

Looks good to me! Thank you for doing this.

Once I have the updated version of org-mode, I will write and test my
publishing functions (including something that manufactures an index
of all the pages in a project, and possibly produces other reports.)

I have some more thoughts on org-mode but I will send them a bit later
today.

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden