Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Cyclic timestamps for SCHEDULED and DEADLINE

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Cyclic timestamps for SCHEDULED and DEADLINE
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:16:24 +0200

On Apr 26, 2006, at 16:42, Dieter Grollmann wrote:

Hello,

I have discovered org-mode some days ago. I'm now getting familiar with it and
use it with pleasure.

It seems, that org-mode does not allow timestamps like, for example, <*-*-25> (to match the 25th of every month) for SCHEDULED resp. DEADLINE? Of course I can
do this with diary, but diary entries are not carried forward...

Did I miss something in the manual?

No, such a feature is currently not available in Org-mode. For myself, I can't think of many applications for this. Do you have concrete examples where you need this, together with scheduling?

Another way to deal with this is just creating a scheduled item and reschedule it to one month later when you are done.

- Carsten