Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Feedback on Scheduling?

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Feedback on Scheduling?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:19:12 +0100

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

    Carsten> - does the scheduling from the agenda global todo list work

Haven't tried this yet.

    Carsten> - have you noticed that SCHEDULED, DEADLINE and CLOSED are
    Carsten> now all forced to be in the second line of an entry, no

Yep - and personally I don't like it. I try to keep each outline heading
complete - everything for that item together - description, tags,
schedule date. This is a personal preference for me as I use the tag to
produce my lists of things to do (on to hipster cards) within that
context, and only extract the headline, not any text underneath.

Pete