Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Lockup in org-get-tags-at (4.32)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Lockup in org-get-tags-at (4.32)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:02:10 +0200

Hi Todd,

thanks for the report:

I can only reproduce the error if I have a level 2 entry in the first line of the archive file. I am guessing:

- You had this problem only with 4.32, not before?

Normally, when Org-mode creates the archive file, it makes sure that there are a level-one entry, so I guess you made this file in some other way?

4.32 calls org-get-tags-at during archiving, that is a mistake, will be fixed in 4.33.

Let me know if 4.33 does not fix the problem. In that case, can you make example files of your Org-mode file and the corresponding archive file to help me reproducing the problem?

- Carsten