Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels bug?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels bug?
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:00:07 +0200

OK, there is indeed a bug, exposed because of your setting

   (setq org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t)

which I don't have and therefore the bug did not happen for me. Thanks for taking the time to make me a test file, and for including your complete configuration.

I have fixed this for the next version. I am not sure if you realize this, but this will mean that your example todo list will be completely empty. You ask Org-mode to not treat scheduled items as "open", and you also ask it to ignore the subitems of any TODO. The first setting makes it skip the first headline, the second setting makes it skip the other two.

Thanks

- Carsten